1. CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT
Before your first visit to the studio, create an account in the balans online registration system.
- All visitors must register for an online account and sign a liability waiver.
- Manage your account using our smartphone app or your apple or android device
- You are always welcome to visit us in the studio during class hours, or you can contact us via email if you have any questions.
2. PURCHASE THE RIGHT MEMBERSHIP, CLASS CARD, PRIVATE SESSION(S), OR WORKSHOP
We offer a wide variety of pricing options
- Our two week $25 promotion is a great way for new students to sample all the Balans offers!
- Balans passes are the most cost effective way to join the balans community.
- Our private sessions are a great way to get some personal attention to improve your health, skills, and fitness level.
- For your security, class cards may not be shared or transferred.
3. PICK YOUR FIRST CLASS
sign up for class
- Visit our online schedule and click "sign up" to the class you would like to attend
- Please review our class descriptions. we want you to get the most out of your experience
- Walk-ins are always welcome, space permitting
- We offer a wide veriety of classes lead by amazing and unique teachers
- Please review our studio tips
4. PLEASE DON'T STAND US UP
A class must be cancelled at least 3 hours in advance. cancellation within 3 hours will result in a $10 charge to your credit card or deduction from class card. you may cancel online in your CLIENT INFO TAB